Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Dusting off the Rolodex

Well it certainly has been a long time since the rolodex was pulled out, and a post was done on this site. Things over the past two years have been crazy, and there has been major life changes that have made blogging impossible.  However, in an attempt to find a hobby I have circled back to two of things that I enjoy doing, and that is writing and cooking.

The original purpose of the blog was to create a digital library of the recipes for my family and friends to share.  Now, that I am back into having time to do this, I have a new directive. The first one is to continue to share Mema's massive rolodex of recipes, but the next chapter is to also do what she would do if she was still here, and that is add to the rolodex.  I hope that you will share anything that you see here with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.

So you will see old and new recipes.  It will be a collection of recipes, tips, tricks, and "hodge podge" of culinary things.  I hope that you enjoy this blog and feel free to email me with ideas, or items you want to share.

Happy Cooking!



No comments:

Post a Comment