Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Perfect Coffee Every Time

Some things in the rolodex are just simple cards like the following:

"Making Coffee is like every other recipe - follow directions, measure coffee and water, time it, and it will be good!"

Use 1 tablespoon of coffee to each "average" coffee cup of water.  Put cold tap water in percolator - as many as needed - add 1 tablespoon of coffee for each cup.  When it starts to perk, turn down burner to medium heat - keep perking for 10 minutes. 

Now we have automatic coffee machines!

However, there is a footnote - Same Measurements hold for automatic coffee pot.

So enjoy your hot cup of coffee

I wonder what she would think of my Keurig on my kitchen counter.  I know...she would have bought one before I did!

Happy Cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment